Salesforce Engineer wanted in Cambridgeshire for implementation of new solutions
- Work alongside expert Developers in the Salesforce market
- Implementation of Salesforce solutions
- Analyse functional and technical requirements
- Design and develop force.com applications using the Salesforce platform
- Work on multiple projects including Salesforce Service, Sales and Community Cloud products
- Must have previous experience in 1 years' commercial software development
- Must have previous experience with Salesforce
- Previous experience in Salesforce customisation
- Team player and positive attitude
- Good understanding of Agile methodology
The company is based within Cambridgeshire, currently investing heavy in Salesforce to implement new solutions. Allowing you to work with the latest technologies and on new projects. Cool offices, free snacks and a relaxed dress code!
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com
To discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail please your CV to email@example.com or call Reanne Roban on 02038087297 in complete confidence ASAP.