Salesforce Developer - Ann Arbor, MI- $80,000-87,000 Annual
I am working with a client, in Supply Chain Management, that is currently looking for a Salesforce Developer in the Ann Arbor area to join full time. Your day-to-day responsibilities responsibilities would include developing the platform using Apex and Visualforce, and building out Lightning components. The role will be focused on supporting their platforms Cloud services as well. You will be working with company leaders as well as the users of their platform.
Role & Responsibilities
- Custom development - Apex, Visualforce, Lightning
- Integrations with middleware
Ability to support platform of 250 users
- Will be supporting Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Community Cloud
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong communication skills required - will be working closely with users and executive leadership to understand their needs for the platform
- Remote opportunity that is on-site 1-2 times per month
Joseph at Phone: 718 710 4968 Email: email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.