Salesforce Developer - Louisville, Kentucky - $90 per hour
My client is actively looking for a contract role, as a Salesforce Developer who will be able to work in the Salesforce.com development environment. My client currently works in the Health care industry, a massive growing market. My client uses Salesforce to properly connect 1 on 1 with patients in order to secure a healthy relationship leading to a larger supply of patients. We use salesforce to deliver better care with more personal client - patient management. The client also needs to be proficient in all areas of Salesforce development and enhancement, in which they will be able to proficiently complete day to day operations, while maintaining a level of unprecedented professionalism. My client is looking for both growth and stability within this new role and someone to contribute to the culture of their new found home. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Be able to complete all task required within the Salesforce role.
- Build/maintain a healthy relationship with clients, candidates and coworkers.
- Have knowledge of the markets they will be developing within.
- Have a creative focus on improving user experience.
- Expected to develop effective project execution techniques.
- Coordinate with other developers to design/code systems.
- Provide ample support for users for quality assurance purposes.
- Proficient in Salesforce/CRM technologies.
- Admin 201 certified.
- Individuals capable of taking on leadership roles.
- Individuals prepared to train others within the industry.
- Must possess strong interpersonal, technical and communication skills.
- Literate in computer technologies.
- Excellent customer interaction skills
Mason Frank International is the global leader in salesforce recruitment, and have placed over 2,500 candidates in their desirable jobs in over 18 countries. We work in almost every industry ranging from Financial services to life sciences all the way to automotive markets. With a dropout rate of only 1%, we will confidently pair you with the best job tailored for your specific needs. Our global reach unlocks doors you had no idea could possibly be opened, while preparing you diligently for the transition you've been awaiting. Our unprecedented accessibility will ease your nerves and concerns while making sure all your needs are cared for. Take the leap into a bright future, a better future, a future with Mason Frank International and see what the future has in store for you!
My client is looking to hire immediately! For further questions or details concerning Salesforce or the Mason Frank industry contact firstname.lastname@example.org
or call anytime @ 347-783-6574. (Ext. 6574) Please visit masonfrank.com for any more opportunities and growth possibilities!
SFDC / Salesforce / Kentucky / Remote Flexibility / Mason Frank / Developer / Salesforce Developer / End User / Salesforce.com / ADM201 / Kentucky