Salesforce Solutions Architect - Remote
As the Salesforce Developer you will be working be responsible for the Service Cloud & Health Cloud development on a very customized platform. My client is looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer to join their team for a 3 month contract to hire position that will allow remote flexibility after the initially phase of the project. They have a strong presence of Apex and Visualforce along with Lightning. The ideal person for this position will be on site in Austin, Texas and have strong customization experience. Salesforce Certifications are preferred!
- 4+ years' experience with Salesforce
- Experience gathering requirements, designing and implementing a solution using SFDC and integrating other client standard applications
- Experience providing guidance to clients on leading practices
- Experience acting as liaison between technical and functional teams
- Experience with Sales and Service Cloud
- Salesforce Certifications are preferred
Interviews will be taking place ASAP. If this is a role you would like to be considered for apply now by sending your resume to email@example.com.
U.S. Citizens and others authorized to work in the U.S. encouraged to apply.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency.