One of our mid-sized Software clients is looking to hire a permanent Salesforce Admin/Developer (senior level).
* You will be working fully remote and expected to travel one week per month to the client site *
This company is looking for an individual who has the drive to help them expand their Salesforce platform and be their primary point of contract for the Salesforce Ecosystem. This individual will be expected to interact with both end users and business leaders in regards to the Salesforce platform. They currently use Sales and Service cloud and need someone comfortable supporting, maintaining, customizing, and configuring the platform.
- Salesforce maintenance, customization, and configuration
- Involvement in the full Salesforce software development lifecycle
- Developing high quality coding using APEX
- Design and develop solutions on the Salesforce.com platform, using Apex programming language
- Lead projects
- End User training
Looking for somebody with:
- Numerous years of Salesforce specific experience as an Administrator
- Hands on experience with VisualForce and APEX
- Technically inclined with service and sales cloud
- Experience in code customization
- Experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Force.com
- ADM201 Certification (Advanced Admin & Developer certifications are a plus!)
Our client is eager to start interviewing for the position. This job is a full-time role with a competetive salary and benefits package. You will be working fully remote and must be able to travel one week per month to the client site.
Please submit your updated resume and a representative from Mason Frank International will call you with further details.