Sales Operations and Enablement Manager/ Manchester / 6 Month Contract / £200+
A global client I am working with is in need of a Sales operation manager to help deliver the discipline and information required to help drive sales performance, predictability, and efficiency.
You will be working with all levels within the business to support, coach and enforce the knowledge and disciplines required to achieve our targetsThe successful Sales Operation Manager will have :
- Strong proven experience as a Sales operation manager
- Experience with setting up Salesforce tools, processes within an org and managing
Salesforce development or ability to self-learn
- Stakeholder management and requirements gathering experience
- Conduct sophisticated analysis of complex data and translate the results into actionable
- deliverables, messages, and reports - i.e. dashboarding
- Very client facing with strong communication skills
- Certifications are Preferred
Interviews will be taking place late next week so apply now to reduce the chances of missing out on this opportunity.
Mason Frank International is a market leading Salesforce recruitment firm with a track record of success. We have a reputation across Europe of placing top quality individuals into their ideal roles.
To discuss this and other similar opportunities please send your CV to email@example.com
or call Solomon Kuti on +44 (0)20 3319 9592 ASAP!
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy