Salesforce Administrator - Saddlebrook, NJ
Mason Frank has partnered with a leading banking institution in sourcing for a Salesforce Administrator.
This role will be pivotal in supporting the Salesforce platform, and assisting on the continuous roll out of the platform for all bank's branches.
This is a full-time role based in Bergen County.Role & Responsibilities:
- Administer Salesforce platform, and provide support for end-users across various business units
- Collect business requirements, designs project plans and ensures the application is meeting end-user needs
- Manage new Salesforce releases
- Identify deficiencies in order to optimize platform functionality
- Create and manage complex workflow rules, triggers, and data validation rules
- Configure Salesforce and third-party AppExchange applicationsRequirements:
- Extensive hands-on Salesforce experience
- Salesforce certifications highly preferred
- Strong knowledge of Financial Services Cloud functionality
- Proven track record of training end-users on best Salesforce practices
- Strong time management skills, and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and presentation skillsBenefits:
- Collaborative work environment, great company culture.
- Aggressive compensation package including competitive base + bonus (up to 15% year-end bonus)
- Generous compensation benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401K, extensive PTOContact:
PJ at 212-594-1495 and email firstname.lastname@example.org
for further details.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, placing more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We partner with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in New Jersey and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are