Salesforce Administrator- Québec, CA
We have partnered with a large end user in need of a Salesforce Administrator to join their team. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting and training company users.
This is a permanent, full time position located in Québec with little to no travel required. Role & Responsibilities:
- Maintain Salesforce platform for users
- Work with third party applications and integrations
- Be hands-on with all basic administrative functions including maintenance, training, and other routine tasks
- Maintaining existing sales reports and designs new reports as needed
- Translate recurring issues and problems into strategic and fundamental solutions
- Strong understanding of Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and Communities
- Experience with Apex and Visualforce
- Strong communication skills
- Salesforce certifications preferred
For more details regarding this position or to apply, contact Tessa Corbishley at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (347)270-8880.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I