Salesforce Developer - Salesforce - San Diego, CA - $130-$160k
My client is looking for a candidate with a full understanding of Salesforce development, especially with coding in Apex and working with the Lightning platform. You must have experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud Journey Builder or other marketing tools relating to the Salesforce ecosystem. You will be the Salesforce SME and work closely with C Level executives. This is a great opportunity for you to bring your Salesforce knowledge to the company and potentially further your career into a TA.
- Bachelor degree in related field is strongly preferred
- At least 3 years of Salesforce Development experience required
- Salesforce Administrator experience is a plus
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud Journey Builder
- 1+ years Lightning experience preferred
- Extensive experience with implementations and integrations
- Be able to demonstrate experience working on full life cycle projects
- Salesforce Developer Certification preferred
SALESFORCE PROFESSIONALS, Don't miss out on an opportunity to be a valued part of this company. Send your resume to Nicole at email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.