Salesforce Administrator - Central New Jersey
Mason Frank has partnered with a leading retail company in sourcing for a Salesforce Administrator.
This role will be pivotal when it comes to the ongoing support of administrative activities that ensures the effective maintenance of the Salesforce platform.
This is a full time position located in the Central New Jersey area with little to no travel requirements. Role & Responsibilities:
- Manage and provide ongoing support of the Salesforce platform
- Handle all administrative functions, and day-to-day support
- Serve as liaison between users, vendors, and application development teams
- Provide SFDC end-use training, and manage new releases
- Create and maintain user roles, profiles, campaigns, and record types
- Experience with Lightning components required
- Experience with Apex and VisualForce coding languages required
- Be able to meet deadlines and manage difficult projects
- Be able to execute and perform well in a team environment
- Salesforce certifications preferred
- Superb Management and communication skills
- Fantastic company culture, team-based work environment
- Many opportunities for growth and career development
- Competitive base and bonus packages available
- Generous compensation benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401k and extensive PTO
Chris at 347-270-8878 (ext. 8878) and email email@example.com
for further details.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, placing more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We partner with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in New Jersey and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are