Salesforce Business Analyst - $70/hr - Detroit, Michigan - 6 month contract
An exciting opportunity awaits as a growing end user based in Detroit is looking to add to their Salesforce team by bringing in a Business Analyst for a 6-month contract. Responsibilities:
- Document and analyze business processes, process modeling tools, cost-time charts, and root cause analysis
- Manage a process to release new system functionality and enhancements
- Provide assistance for updating functional architectures
- Develop and support reporting and dashboards
- 2+ years Salesforce Business Analyst experience
- 2+ years Salesforce Admin experience
- Experience with Salesforce Service Cloud and Marketing Cloud
- Excellent communication skills
- Salesforce certifications are a plus
If interested please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 646-415-8776 for more details.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-415-8776. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy