Looking for a senior level business analyst who is ready for new opportunities. This position is meant for someone who is a critical thinker and has experience with Salesforce.
Role & Responsibilities
- Creating, implementing, developing new solutions
- Meeting with stakeholders, sharing and developing relationships
- Communicate and train IT concepts
- Lead meetings with C-Suite and executive team members
- Working with high level and qualified executives
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelors degree in management information systems, business management or computer science
- Exceptional critical thinking and problem solving skills, understanding technical concepts
- 5+ years of hands on Salesforce experience
- Strong analytical skills- knowing what the business needs and requirements
- Knowledge with product design, migrations and integrations
If interested, please apply by sending your resume to email@example.com or call 215-971-1526, if you have any questions!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities.