Salesforce Administrator, Boston, MA, (6 Month Contract)
Successful Education Company located in Boston, MA
Reputable education company is seeking a Salesforce Administrator for a 6 month project. This 100% onsite role is located at the company's beautiful office space in Boston, Massachusetts. With a newly implemented Salesforce system, we are looking for someone who will provide support while increasing efficiency and designing solutions based on user's needs. This is a great role for someone who loves day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our company's Salesforce platform.
* Serve as the primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment with 200+ users
* Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
* Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
* Manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations
* Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests.
* Work with our management team to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities
* Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
* Effectively act as the liaison between our users, internal and external development teams
* BS or MS degree in computer science, computer engineering, or other technical field required.
* Minimum two years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator.
* Administration 201 certification required, Administration 202 certification desired.
* Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Pardot certifications preferred.
* Experience integrating Salesforce.com with enterprise-level applications through all available integration channels is encouraged.
* Knowledge of Apex and other relevant technical languages.
* Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes.
* Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests.
* Provides day-to-day end-user support including implementation, user adoption, system configuration and maintenance, formulas, testing, data integrity, backups, and others as identified.
* A particular desire to continually study new technologies and functionality, as well as be involved in projects that push the capabilities of existing technologies is encouraged.
If interested please send an email with your resume and references to email@example.com.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at 646-553-6264 (ext 6264). Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities! Mason Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.