Salesforce Developer-- Huntsville, AL 35811
A client of mine is looking to build out a brand new Salesforce team who will be required to travel 25% of the time too multiple office locations in Alabama. The developer will have the opportunity to tackle cutting edge Salesforce products such as Marketing Cloud, Service Cloud, and Sales Cloud.Requirements/ Responsibilities:
Salesforce Developer-- Huntsville, AL 35811 U.S Citizens and others authorized to work in the U.S encouraged to apply.
- 5+ years of hands-on Salesforce experience
- Hands on development with Salesforce Apex and Visualforce Pages Design
- Experience working on implementations with lightning components
- Proven ability with leading requirement gathering and designing workshops
- Experience creating solutions based on user needs for internal and external resources including employees, customers, and partners.
- Ability to collaborate and work closely with members of cross functional teams
- Experience in Sales, Service, and Marketing Cloud
- Can communicate effectively and efficiently with technical and non-technical teams
- Preferred certifications:
- Salesforce Certified Administrator 201
- Salesforce Certified Developer 401
To learn more about this opportunity please send your resume to Kayla at firstname.lastname@example.org
- interviews will be happening next week!
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the U.S, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency. We deal with both SFDC Partners and End Users throughout the world and we have never had more live requirements. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the SFDC market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the U.S and have unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and SFDC jobs are.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this vacancy.Salesforce Developer-- Huntsville, AL 35811