Salesforce Solutions Architect - Greater Detroit Area - $130,000 Annual
My client, located in the Greater Detroit Area, is looking for a permanent Salesforce Architect to start immediately. The day to day responsibilities for this position would include leadership of implementing changes and designs to ongoing company projects. The position also includes working directly with a number of clients to tailor their Salesforce needs.
- Provide the necessary solutions and changes to the Salesforce platform that is required at the time.
- Be hands on during the entirety of the project life cycle, from development, testing, deployment and support.
- Be the lead on projects, for the design phase and make sure they meet all requirements.
- Work with other members of the pre-sales team when working towards understanding the customer's requirements and needs during their process.
- Previous experience as a Salesforce Solutions Architect
- Outstanding analytical and problems solving skills
- Leadership experience
- Understanding and experience with Apex and Visualforce
- Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Force.com Developer
- Eligible to work in the United States
Joseph at Phone: 718 710 4968 Email: email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.