Salesforce Technical Architect - Austin, Texas
As the Salesforce Technical Architect, you will be responsible for development and technical design efforts for the client's Salesforce implementation. You will be leading the technical team and responsible for enhancing productivity within the team. Salesforce Certifications are preferred!
- 5+ years' experience with Salesforce
- 5+ years' experience as a Salesforce Technical Architect utilizing Service and Community Cloud
- Experience with configuration and customization
- Proficient with technical design and development through out the SDLC
- Extensive experience with back end development, Apex, and Lightning
- Salesforce Certifications are preferred
Interviews will be taking place ASAP. If this is a role you would like to be considered for apply now by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
U.S. Citizens and others authorized to work in the U.S. encouraged to apply.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency.