Senior Salesforce Developer - Quebec City, Quebec
A growing SaaS company in Montreal and Quebec City is looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer to join their team! You will be working collaboratively to implement and customize their products for clients. This is a full-time permanent position. Responsibilities:
- Developing, implementing, and configuring the Salesforce platform
- Working directly with customers to gather requirements and translate into system functionality
- Communicating with clients to understand business needs
- Deliver Salesforce based technical solutions that leverage the most out of the Salesforce platform
- Upholding and maintain customer's technical delivery processes and actively contribute to them
- Quality testing and maintenance to meet end to end business requirements
- Defect resolution
- Several years of hands on, professional experience in Salesforce development
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Competitive compensation plan including benefits
- Opportunity to work creatively with a team of experienced developers
For more details regarding this position or to apply, contact Tessa Corbishley at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (347)270-8880.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.