Salesforce Functional Consultant
Rate: $80-90 an Hour
Location: USA, Illinois
Job Type: Contract
Salesforce Functional Consultant:
My client is looking for a Salesforce.com Subject Matter Expert. This contract is 100% remote, full time (40 hours per week) for 3 months with possible extension.
- Lead: Provides project management leadership and guidance.
- Manage: Manages project resources, work plan, scope, deliverable creation, build/test/deployment activities, project status and client relationships.
- Analyze: Reviews, analyzes, evaluates and documents business systems, process flows and user requirements.
- Design: Creates personas, use cases, functional requirements, data design and end to end business solution design.
- Facilitate: Leads internal (team) and external (customer) meetings.
- Collaborate: Works closely with all team members and customers to ensure successful project delivery.
- Functional background
- Experience transferring data from an On-site CRM to a Cloud based CRM
- Experience with 3rd party App integration
- Experience with communities
- excellent communication skills.
- 4+ years Salesforce integrations experience
- salesforce certifications
To discuss this opportunity as well as other Salesforce.com opportunities available in more detail; please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or you can reach me directly at 212 594 1495 (ext 3945)
Mason Frank International is an established market leading Salesforce recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals globally. We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce Consulting practices and End Users. **U.S. Citizens and others authorized to work in the U.S. encouraged to apply**