Salesforce Business Analyst
Salary: Up to $115,000 with bonus
Location: USA, Illinois, Chicago
Job Type: Contract
Salesforce Business Analyst:
My client is seeking a full time candidate for a Salesforce Business Analyst position in the greater Chicago area.
This is onsite work, 40 hours per week, monday - friday.
- Solicit and collect feedback from internal stakeholders and clients to help define business requirements for new project releases
- The ability to recommend, advise and consult in regards to the client's needs.
- Salesforce Administrator certifications
- Experience working with the project manager on specific deadlines
- excellent communication skills.
- 2+ years Salesforce.com experience
- 2+ years working in a scrum role and scrum/agile environment
- Proven ability to articulate application requirements and functionality to IT peers
- Experience with SQL
To discuss this opportunity as well as other Salesforce.com opportunities available in more detail; please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or you can reach me directly at 212 594 1495 (ext 3945)
Mason Frank International is an established market leading Salesforce recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals globally. We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce Consulting practices and End Users.
**U.S. Citizens and others authorized to work in the U.S. encouraged to apply**