Salary: $70,000 USD
Location: USA, Illinois, Chicago
Job Type: Contract
My Client is looking for a full-time Candidate for a Salesforce.com Administrator role. This is on-site, 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday. You will be implementing and providing support of various applications built on Salesforce.
- Create business, customer, functional requirements and author solutions
- Work on multiple projects and meet deadlines by setting priorities within those work projects
- Support existing solutions
- Drive System configuration which meets architecture, security and support requirements
- Coordinates required testing and validation of system fix's and enhancements.
- Execute test cases with problem resolutions.
- Proven experience with Salesforce.com
- Salesforce.com Certified
- 3+ years' experience
- Strong configuration skills
- Strong analytic reasoning skills
- Strong communication skills
- Experience using modules
- Experience using App Ad-on.
- Expertise in complex report generation
To discuss this opportunity as well as other Salesforce.com opportunities available in more detail; please send your CV to email@example.com
or you can reach me directly at 212 594 1495 (ext 3945)
Mason Frank International is an established market leading Salesforce recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals globally. We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce Consulting practices and End Users.
**U.S. Citizens and others authorized to work in the U.S. encouraged to apply**