Email Marketing Executive, Birmingham, Permanent, Offering up to £27,000
As an Email Marketing Executive, you will sit within the Acquisition marketing and Supporter Development team and be at the very front constructing Email Campaigns. You will support existing campaigns and also create new campaigns based on recommended data insights. This will require you to deliver email marketing best practices and assist with the delivery of email campaigns, customer journeys and content testing reports. This role can offer autonomy and the challenge for a driven Email Marketing Executive looking to drive marketing performance for the organisation.
Mason Frank are currently working with one of the largest non-profit organisations in the UK who can offer an excellent growth plan and the chance to develop your skill set. They pride themselves in the part they play bringing well being to local people and their successful support to environmental aid.
- Hands-on experience developing and managing successful email campaigns
- Proven email marketing experience working with customer journeys, template creation and data cleansing
- Previous experience working on Marketing Automation platforms
- Ability to assist with the implementation and integration of new platforms
- Demonstrated delivery of Smart segmentation and dynamic content.
Contact Ashwin Thakur on 0203 826 6698 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All details will remain in the strictest of confidence.