Salesforce Business Analyst - Montréal, Québec, CA - $80,000 CAD
My client is looking for a Business Analyst to join their team in Montréal! You will be working with business units and systems teams to confirm that the company rules, requirements and decisions for new initiatives are smoothly integrated into the system. Role & Responsibilities:
- Monitor data and create reports and dashboards
- Create and maintain users and profiles
- Execute in-depth analyses of operations performance across a variety of projects
- Ensure that new initiatives are identified, analyzed, documented and integrated smoothly into the business system
- Work collaboratively with executive leadership to accomplish business goals
- Instruct and train end users
- Be hands-on with all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows, and other routine tasks
- Strong analytic skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to support Salesforces applications
- Experience in Sales and Service Cloud
- Experience with 3rd party integration
For more details regarding this position or to apply, contact Tessa Corbishley at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (347)270-8880.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.