Salesforce Administrator - Dallas, Texas
As the Salesforce Administrator, you will be responsible for the migration of the client's platform from Classic to Lightning. You will be in charge of both the functional and technical functionalities regarding the CRM platform. This is a 3-6 month contract opportunity in which you will be working on site with the team in Dallas, Texas. Salesforce Certifications are preferred!
- 4+ years' experience with Salesforce
- 4+ years' experience as a hands on Salesforce Administrator
- Experience with configuration, workflows, and validation rules
- Proficient with every day Salesforce Administration tasks
- Experience migrating and organization from Classic to Lightning is preferred
- Salesforce Certifications are preferred
Interviews will be taking place ASAP. If this is a role you would like to be considered for apply now by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
U.S. Citizens and others authorized to work in the U.S. encouraged to apply.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency.