A Salesforce Software Engineer wanted in London to work for a government organisation working on Greenfield projects
- Work alongside expert Developers in the Salesforce market
- Implementation of new solutions
- Design and develop force.com applications using the Salesforce platform
- Work on multiple projects including Salesforce CQP and Einstein analytics
- Hands on in Salesforce building lightning components
- Systems integration
- Must have previous experience as a Salesforce Developer
- Experience building lightning components
- Knowledge of Systems integration using SOAP/REST APIs
- Knowledge of developer tools HTML, Java or other languages
- Team player and positive attitude
The company is based within London winning multinational Salesforce projects to implement new solutions. This company will invest in you providing you with a challenge to help your career progression. One of the best office cultures within the UK! Free snacks, remote working, fish tanks and a relaxed dress code.
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com
To discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail please your CV to email@example.com or call Reanne Roban on 02038087297 in complete confidence ASAP.