Sales Ops Analyst (SFDC Admin) - Toronto, ON - CA$70000 - CA$85000
Salary: CA$70,000 - CA$85,000
Location: Toronto, ON
Job Type: Permanent Sales Ops Analyst (SFDC Admin) - Toronto, ON - CA$70000 - CA$85000
We have partnered with a leading global provider of innovative medical technology solutions company. Salesforce is an integral part for the growth of this technology company, the SalesForce.com Administrator will focus on serving the growing sales team of over 100 reps. This position is a hands-on, high execution role which requires excellent technical skills, high level of customer orientation and most importantly, drive and passion. This person will work closely with the IS/IT team on process definition. You will be joining an organisation which's technology continues a legacy in providing superior satisfaction for both patients and the practitioners. What you'll be doing:
- Maintain platforms and systems: Salesforce and other platforms or applications must be integrated, robust, and cost effective. This role will act as primary liaison on sales tools projects, administration and new trends.
- Reporting and administration: You are responsible for efficient processes, accurate reports and documentation to enable sales team to respond to market challenges and drive revenue growth. Maintaining existing sales reports and designs new reports as needed.
- Analytics and business insight: Provide intelligent analysis of information to provide answers and help base decisions on facts, not intuition. Data analysis, initiates investigation and communicate a resolution.
- Training: develop and implement training for users, maintain and update training materials, ongoing communication of Salesforce enhancements
- Infrastructure management: design and manage the ongoing development of the system to support accelerated growth
- Develop reporting and analytics that provide feedback on the sales organisation performance.
- Data integrity management: Data Loader
- Integrates new functionality from Salesforce.com releases and upgrades.
- Implement processes to improve efficiencies and drive optimal handle times
- Experience with Salesforce
- Background in Sales Operations environment
- Excellent Communication skills
- Experience managing over 100 users
- Experience using 3rd party tools
- Salesforce Certified Administrator (preferred)
- Critical thinker with strong analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and evaluate several alternative solutions to meet the business needs.
- Flexible work schedule
- Health benefits
- Employee Assistance Programs
Candidates are encouraged to submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org
, or call 212-594-1495 for details.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. Mason Frank International SFDC / Salesforce Administrator / Administrator / Sales Operations / Marketing / Admin / ON / GTA / Ontario / Richmond Hill / Toronto / Salesforce.com / CRM / IT / Full time / Canada / Service Cloud / Visualforce / Apex / Sales Ops / Sales cloud