Salesforce Developer - Toronto, ON - CA$110000 - CA$1500000
Salary: CA$110,000 - CA$150,000
Location: Toronto, ON
Job Type: Permanent Salesforce Developer - Toronto, ON - CA$110000 - CA$150000
Our client is looking for a talented Senior Salesforce Developer to join their growing digital development team within their quickly growing and transforming organisation. The organisation is currently going through a huge digital transformation, they are building a new experience for their clients. As a Salesforce developer on this team, you'll get the chance to build multiple enterprise-level, custom Salesforce applications and hold a role as a key contributor to enabling our organisational transformation. The candidate must be interested in driving organisational efficiency's and developing client-friendly, market-transforming digital experiences rooted in 1:1 CRM. The Salesforce Developer will be responsible for designing and implementing complex Salesforce solutions-- including functional requirements, coding, support and agile team principles and leadership. This opportunity requires deep application development skills, writing and collaboration, and strong communication skills.Responsibilities:
- Design and implement systems in Salesforce to support automation of our CRM, SaaS operations, IT, and customer support processes.
- Participate in storyboard and solution design sessions - recommend alternative approaches and best practices, define technical impact, and provide sizing estimates.
- Follow an iterative software development methodology and contribute to all phases of the software development lifecycle and support processes.
- Build integration components to transition data from local systems.
- Create and manage custom objects, fields, and formulas - participate in the integration process with other enterprise systems.
- Manage Salesforce integration with existing systems and third-party providers.
- Configure Salesforce applications on Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, etc.
- Perform unit test and data migration
- Work directly with various departments such as Customer Service, Finance, and Marketing
- Data management - cleansing, maintaining users, helpdesk, training
- Great communication skills
- Experience working with Salesforce development
- Experience with Java and C#
- SQL experience
- Apex and Visualforce coding experience
- Experience with ETL tools (at least one of: Dell Boomi, Mulesoft, Informatica, Oracle Data Integrator, MS SSIS), data migration and data cleansing
- Strong understanding of environment management, release management, code versioning best practices, and deployment methodologies
- Ability to collaborate with client stakeholders to define requirements, deliverables, and set expectations on tasks that you and your team will be responsible for
- Flexible work schedule
- Health benefits
- Support for career growth
- Negotiable PTO
- Great compensation package with a bonus structure
Candidates are encouraged to submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org
, or call 212-594-1495 for details.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. Mason Frank International SFDC / Salesforce administrator/ developer / dev / Ontario / ON / Markham / Salesforce.com / CRM / IT / Full time / Canada / Service Cloud / Visualforce / Apex / Technical