Our client is currently interviewing for this Senior level Salesforce Developer position in the Dallas area. We are looking for someone who has proficient Salesforce Developer skills as well as someone who can guide Junior Developers and implement new solutions. If you are ready for new opportunities and growth this is the perfect fit for you.
Role & Responsibilities
- Providing Tier-2 support
- Working collaboratively with teams (product and service team)
- Design and create solutions for Salesforce platforms
- Life cycle implementation expeirence
- Supporting and upgrading existing functions
Skills & Qualifications
- 4+ years of hands on Salesforce experience
- VisualForce and Apex development skills
- Proficient with Lightning components
- Experience with configurations, triggers, process builders, work-flows, APIs, visual force, coding, custom objects and batch processes
- Salesforce certifications (preferred)
My client is eager to have the right candidate join their growing team. Don't wait before the opportunity is filled!
If this looks like a good fit for you send your resumes to email@example.com or give me a call 215-971-1526.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. Mason Frank International Mason Frank International / SFDC / Salesforce developer / Salesforce.com / Technical / Senior Developer / CRM / IT / Full time / Service Cloud / Remote / Sales cloud / Marketing cloud