Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant, Permanent, London, £45,000 - £50,000
As a Salesforce Marketing Cloud consultant, you will act as the subject matter expert working alongside some of the biggest Salesforce clients in the United Kingdom. You will use your functional knowledge of the platform to advise the best practices and gather requirements from senior stakeholders. As a Consultant, you will get to be hands-on with the latest features of Salesforce Marketing Cloud and make use of all the modules available. This will be an opportunity to manage complex Salesforce Marketing Cloud projects and grow within the business.
Mason Frank are currently working with a rapidly growing Salesforce Platinum Partner making a name for their self in an ever so competitive eco-system. Due to outstanding service and heavy financial backing, they are leading the way on multiple complex projects working with the likes of Tesco and Phillip Morris International. They pride themselves on their focus on the development of their employees through personal development plans and offering support by training and keeping up to date with the latest certifications that Salesforce has to offer.
- Configuration and implementation of Salesforce Marketing Cloud is essential
- Hands-on experience using AMP script
- Consultancy experience is ideal
- Extensive experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and utilising modules effectively
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud certifications are ideal
- Strong Stakeholder management ensuring client's needs are confidently met.
Contact Ashwin Thakur on 0203 826 6698 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All details will remain in the strictest of confidence.