Salesforce Administrator - Huntsville, Alabama
This Salesforce Administrator will be a critical asset to the team for a client of mine based in Huntsville, Alabama. You will be involved in a brand new Salesforce implementation which will be taking place as soon as the Salesforce team is complete. You will work closely with other members of the team, such as the Salesforce Consultant and Salesforce Developer. You will also collaborate proactively with other members of the IT team and throughout the business. Key Requirements/ Responsibilities:
- 3-5 years of hands- on Salesforce experience
- Experience working as a Salesforce Administrator required
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- ADM201 certification highly desirable
- Strong analytical skills
- Onsite during regular business hours required
US Citizens are encouraged to apply, this company is unable to offer sponsorship at this time.Salesforce Administrator- Huntsville, Alabama
To learn more about this opportunity please send your resume to Kayla at email@example.com
- interviews will be happening next week!
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the U.S, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency. We deal with both SFDC Partners and End Users throughout the world and we have never had more live requirements. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the SFDC market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the U.S and have unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and SFDC jobs are.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this vacancy.