Salesforce Operations Lead - Phoenix - Fulltime ($85k)
A lively, team oriented company is looking for someone to take the reins on the internal Salesforce operations. Jump into a multifaceted consultative/administrative position, working hands on with coworkers everyday. Be the point of contact and the go to person for team members for everything Salesforce. Looking for someone who is able to communicate effectively, their experienced SFDC knowledge. Company is offering competitive benefits as well as salaryQualifications:
The Ideal Candidate:
- Advanced knowledge in SFDC (5+ years)
- Advanced experience in consulting, business operation and development
- Glowing track record proving success in fast moving environments and hitting goals
- Professional communicator with exceptional intrapersonal skills
- Shines in a constantly changing work environment
- Hard worker and does what it takes to get things done
- Can translate high caliber problems to actionable plans
- Use comprised data to make sound business decisions
- Control market analytics
- Use marketing and sales to build the best account acquisition
- Manage projects with various members of the team
Reach out soon to learn more, this vacancy will be filled soon.
Let me represent you to help start the career of your dreams. I am a recruitment specialist in the state of Arizona, contact me with qualified resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org
or at 303-558-4411.
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com/SFDC jobs than any other agency. We deal with both SFDC Partners & End users throughout the world and we have never had more live requirements. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & SFDC jobs are.