Salesforce Solutions Architect - Ann Arbor, MI - $120,000
My client, located in Ann Arbor, is looking for a full time Salesforce Solutions Architect to join their team as soon as possible. Day to day responsibilities would include taking the lead in the implementations and design specification of ongoing projects. This role will be working directly with executive leadership to define what is needed for their Salesforce platform.
* Deliver solutions for their Salesforce.com platform to meet business requirements
* Contribute to each step of the project life cycle, including development, testing, deployment, and support
* Lead projects through requirements definition and solution design phases
* Collaborate with other members of the business to understand technical requirements and specific needs
* Experience as a Salesforce Solutions Architect
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
* Proven leadership experience
* Experience and understanding of Apex and Lightning
* Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator
* Eligible to work in the United States
Joseph at Phone: 718 710 4968 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.