Salesforce Sr. Manager- Houston, TX- $110k-$125k
The Sr. Project Manager will be responsible for developing, and implementing a Salesforce strategy and change management plan that maximizes adoption of the Salesforce system. You'll work across a variety of internal departments to increase overall efficiency of the Salesforce platform.Salesforce Sr. Manager- Houston, TX- $110k-$125kRequired Duties:
- Identify and execute strategies to drive user engagement with the Salesforce platform, leveraging past experiences, network, and education resources to understand and develop best practices
- Work with senior sales leadership stakeholders and technology partners to define, prioritize, and translate new features and functionality to the Salesforce ecosystem
- Collaborate with technology partners to design changes that enhance sales user experience and plan development and release cycles
- Bachelor's Degree in IT related field
Job Type: Permanent, full firstname.lastname@example.orgMason Frank International Ltd is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy
- 5+ years of hands on Salesforce experience
- 3+ years of leading a technical team
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout America. We have a diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
To discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail, please send your CV to Anthony Haughey at email@example.com
This company is growing at an increasing rate and the role will not be on the market much longer! My client offers a top notch compensation plan and an invaluable opportunity to develop your career within dynamic environment. Apply now to get an immediate response!