their career while also expanding their developmental skillset on a daily basis.
- 4+ years Salesforce Development experience
- Salesforce Development Certification a plus
- Experience with SFDC development tools and techniques such as APEX, Force.com custom development, triggers, controllers, SOAP and REST APIs, JSON, SOQL, SOSL and creating VisualForce pages
- Performing hands on software development and testing
- Functions as a member of an agile team
Company is offering $120,000 plus full benefits.
This position won't be around for long. Please call Evan at 215-971-1528 to speak confidently about this opportunity. Qualified resumes can be sent to Evan at email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com/SFDC jobs than any other agency. We deal with both SFDC Partners & End Users throughout the world and we have never had more live requirements. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & SFDC jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Salesforce.com candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities & SFDC jobs that are available I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org