- 3 years minimum experience as a Salesforce Business Analyst
- 4 years minimum experience working with the Salesforce platform
- Ability to assess Salesforce trends and define business requirements
- Relay information to Developers, QA, Managers, and all involved in the project life cycle
- Salesforce Lightning integration experience
- Ability to properly identify project requirements
- Understand and document requirements for configuring, testing and launching the Salesforce platform
Competitive salary and benefits included.
This opportunity welcomes those authorized to work in the U.S.
Please call Jill at 267-296-8983 to speak confidently about this opportunity. Qualified resumes can be sent to Jill at email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com/SFDC jobs than any other agency. We deal with both SFDC Partners & End Users throughout the world and we have never had more live requirements. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & SFDC jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Salesforce.com candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities & SFDC jobs that are available I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org