Salesforce Administrator- London- £55,000
I am working with a reputable privately owned business services company based in London who are looking for an experienced Salesforce Administrator to join their Salesforce project delivery team in London. You will be working alongside the senior Salesforce Consultants, helping to improve the Salesforce platform and assisting the users on their day to day usage of the platform Key requirements:
- Salesforce ADM201 Certification
- Exposure to Lightening communities
- You must be confident and able to build strong relationships with your internal staff.
- Must be able to support the project lifecycle benefiting from guidance from the project management team.
- Previous experience of Einstein Analytics
- Previous experience of service cloud
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE UK- NO VISA SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE
If you able to work freely within the UK and would like to discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail then please send your CV to Reiss Fage at email@example.com
or call +44 (0)203 808 7282.
Mason Frank International understand that Salesforce.com is an extremely Niche Market so Confidentiality is Completely Guaranteed!
Mason Frank International are a Global leading recruitment business who solely specialise in recruitment for Salesforce.com professionals throughout Europe. We place Salesforce.com consultants on both a Permanent and Contract basis and strive to bring you a number of opportunities