Salesforce Developer - Salesforce.com - Boston, MA
My client is looking for a talented Salesforce Developer to fill a 6-month contract to join a team of developers working on a lightning migration project in Boston. The client is a top implementation partner working with a higher education institution, and the contract is likely to be extended upon the project's completion.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related work experience.
- Salesforce Platform Developer I required, higher certifications are a plus.
- Must have experience developing lightning components and migrating from classic.
- Expert at defining the system architecture landscape and identifying gaps between current system and desired solution.
- Understanding of Salesforce best practices for designing and coding (including unit testing and code review)
- Communicate with project managers and other developers to design cohesive project strategies and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment.
- Build custom lightning components that support existing managed package components.
- Configure page layouts designed for different business profiles and requirements that are accessible for desktop, tablet, and mobile interfaces.
- Integrate with other systems through Rest and Soap APIs, install 3rd party applications, and upgrading Salesforce environments from Classic to Lightning.
- Maintain a flexible and proactive work environment to facilitate a quick response to changing project requirements and objectives, and innovate ways to meet mission goals successfully.
- Take direction from Technical Architect or VP, design, and architect from high-level user stories and implement a solution to completion without direct supervision.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at 1 (646) 415-8776 (ext. 3128) or by email at M.Hurowitz@Masonfrank.com. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!