Salesforce Developer- Catonsville, Maryland - $80K-100K Annual
Salary: $80,000-$100,000 Annual
Location: Catonsville, Maryland
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 6/27/2019
The Salesforce Developer will work with other Business Analysts and Developers to upgrade their 3 Salesforce orgs. The right person will be comfortable with Apex, Visualforce, and Lightning Components. This client wants an aspiring Senior SFDC Developer that can code Apex and Visualforce from scratch, and can think outside of the box.
Any SFDC coder with great interpersonal and communication skills is highly desired.
- Requirements/ Responsibilities:
- 1-3 years of Salesforce experience
- Develop and customize code using Apex and Visualforce
- Manage SFDC development to ensure compliance with internal governance and standards
- Working with IT and SFDC Program Mgr., organize existing instance for maximum flexibility
- Develop functional specifications for system features and reports
- Create standard profiles and roles and document processes for onboarding/deleting users
- Participate in user requirement sessions to identify opportunities for process improvement and technical solutions
- Perform root cause analysis and troubleshoot business systems, interfaces, configurations, etc., including testing and researching data integrity/accuracy
- Provide technical support
- Platform Developer I certification (or equivalent experience) highly preferred
Client needs to add an experienced Systems Analyst to their team of Salesforce professionals. They are in need of assistance with CRM troubleshooting and solution implementation. Experience in these aspects of SFDC is essential for this role. An excellent opportunity to move into an important role with a growing and exciting firm that offers great benefits and career advancement opportunities.
Brett at Phone: +1 (212)-594-1495 (ext. 3047) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.