Salesforce Developer - Atlanta, GA
The Salesforce Developer will be a lead technical resource on the Salesforce team for this client and will be responsible for evaluating and desgining key technical componenets on the Salesforce Platofmr. You will be working with a dynamic Salesforce Team on a Lightning User Interface and using Salesforce in every aspect of the business.
- Previous experience as Salesforce Developer including permissions, configurations, triggers, process builders, workflows, APIs, visualforce, apex coding, custom objects, batch processes
- Apex & Visualforce development skills
- Lightning components experience
- Previous software development experience
- Agile methodology expert
- Experience working with offshore resources
- Ability to code from scratch
- Database design and structure
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I (Dev401)
- Salesforce Administrator Certification is preferred as well!
This is a full-timeo nsite position in Atlanta with a competetive salary, bonus structure, and option to work from home 2-3 X per week.
My client is eager to have the right candidate join their growing team. Don't wait before the opporutnity is filled!
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency. We deal with both SFDC Partners & End Users throughout the world and we have never had move live requirements. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationship with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and SFDC jobs are.
* Confidentiality Guaranteed *
* My client is unable to provide visa sponsorship *