SALESFORCE SENIOR DEVELOPERLocation:
Franklin/Nashville, North CarolinaJob:
Client is currently searching for a SFDC SENIOR DEVELOPER to be a part of the Digital Team based out of our Nashville office location.
My client is seeking an experienced Salesforce Senior Developer to join their team. This is an opportunity to work for an enterprise that has experienced rapid growth. If you are an experienced Developer, this could be a rewarding opportunity to further your career.RESPONSIBILITIES:
Salesforce Developer Requirements
- Analyze, design develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for commercial or end user applications.
- Write complex code, complete programming and perform testing and debugging of applications.
- Maintain and improve existing software.
- Contribute as technical consultant to the functional design and validation of the solution.
- Build and execute unit tests and unit plans.
- Ensure quality and consistency.
- Analyze and understand the origin of complex malfunction, incident or bug.
- Coaches junior developers and handle a team lead role.
- Minimum of 6 years of IT experience in an application development environment
- Experience working in Salesforce for 4+ years
- Experience using Force.com technologies including Apex, Visual Force, Salesforce/ Lightningconnect,salesforce1 platform and Lightning components
- Experience working in at least one of Sales, Service and Community clouds
- Experience utilizing Salesforce APIs (SOAP/REST) and HTTP web callouts
- Experience with Integration Patterns.
- Experience with Salesforce toolsets (Force IDE, Ant).
- Able to design complex SOQL and SOSL queries.
- Familiar with tools & process for loading and migrating data and code between sandboxes and production Salesforce environments.
- Family health care centers and fitness facilities at several company locations
- A 401(k) match
- A relocation assistance program
- Certified as a Great Workplace by Great Place to Work Institute.
- AARP, one of the Best Employers for Workers Over 50
If interested in this position, send your resume immediately to Matthew at firstname.lastname@example.org
or reach out to 267 774 4856 (ext 4856) for more details.
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Salesforce.com candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the near future.
Matthew Charles W.
Address: Ten Penn Center, 22nd floor, 1801 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19103-1628