Our client is currently interviewing for this Senior level Salesforce Developer position in the Austin area. We are looking for someone who has proficient Salesforce Developer skills as well as someone who has previous Salesforce Developer experience. If you are someone who is ready to grow and help those around them too, this is the role for you!
Role & Responsibilities
- Design and implement Salesforce platform solutions
- Tier-2 support
- Integrate Salesforce with 3rd party applications
- Coding from scratch (Apex, VisualForce)
- Mentoring Junior Developers and non IT/IT professionals
Skills & Qualifications
- Life cycle implementation experience
- 5+ years of Salesforce experience
- Knowledge with triggers, API's, VisualForce and process builders
- Salesforce certifications
- Lightning (proficient)
My client is eager to have the right candidate join their growing team. Don't wait before the opportunity is filled!
If this looks like a good fit for you send your resumes to email@example.com or give me a call 215-971-1526.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. Mason Frank International Mason Frank International / SFDC / Salesforce developer / Salesforce.com / Technical / Senior Developer / CRM / IT / Full time / Service Cloud / Remote / Sales cloud / Marketing cloud