Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant - London
As a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant you will be working as part of a specialised Marketing Automation team (Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Pardot) within a leading Salesforce partner. You will be given a huge amount of autonomy on projects while still being able to work collaboratively alongside a highly skilled and passionate team. You will also have the opportunity to work closely with key stakeholders within the marketing departments within enterprise level clients.
You will be working for a consultancy that has a great reputation globally both with their clients as people working in the Salesforce eco-system. There is a great culture across the UK business that focuses on collaboration as well as internal development. Upon joining the business everyone has a personalised career path which is regularly looked at as you progress within your career.
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Experience working closely with a variety of stakeholders
- Ability to understand business needs and translate to technical requirements
- Experience with Journey Builder is highly beneficial
- Experience with AMPscript is beneficial although not necessary
- Experience with SQL is beneficial although not necessary