Salesforce Developer, Salem, MA, (3 Month Contract)
Successful Healthcare Consultancy located in Salem, MA
Reputable healthcare consultancy is seeking a Salesforce Developer for a 3 month project. This 100% onsite role is located at their client's site in Salem. You'll be working with a team of developers on a classic to lightning conversion to their internal Salesforce system. This is a great role for someone who loves managing integrations with other systems as well as building, analyzing, and customizing Salesforce.com (SFDC) solutions. The role is onsite Monday through Fridays and has the opportunity for extension.Responsibilities:
- Architect, design, and customise Salesforce product applications.
- Mastery of our development process, culture and code base, and then improve it.
- Work closely with a team of product managers, user experience experts, quality and performance engineers to build new features our customers will love, adopt and use while keeping our trusted platform stable and scalable.
- Present your own designs to internal groups and review designs of others.
- Adopt, embrace, and promote agile and test-driven practices with your peers.
- Develop test strategies and frameworks to drive up code coverage and automation metrics.
- Contribute to the analysis of functional requirements.
- Participate and promote architectural initiatives, balancing long-term velocity with short-term customer needs.
- BS or MS degree in computer science, computer engineering, or other technical field required.
- Intermediate experience with Service Cloud and Salesforce Lightning development is encouraged.
- Platform Development 1 certification required, Platform Development 2 certification desired.
- Visualforce, Apex Classes/Controllers, Apex Triggers development experience encouraged.
- Experience integrating Salesforce.com with enterprise-level applications through all available integration channels is encouraged.
- Experience in configuration, testing and deployment of Salesforce.com functionality is highly welcomed.
- Experience with large scale system implementation, integration, interfaces and data conversion is helpful.
- Experience in using efficient methodologies (e.g. Agile - Extreme programming, writing user stories, and test driven development) is preferred.
- Proven ability to analyze, design, and optimize business processes via technology and integration.
- A particular desire to continually study new technologies and functionality, as well as be involved in projects that push the capabilities of existing technologies is what we love to see.
If interested please send an email with your resume and references to email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at 646-553-6264 (ext 6264). Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities! Mason Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.