Looking for a Salesforce business development for a leading Salesforce Partner based in central London. A successful candidate would have good knowledge on Salesforce and experienced in sales.Responsibilities:
- You will conduct outbound calls to prospects we know to be using the Salesforce platform, across the UK to help drive sales.
- Experienced in and Knowledgeable of Salesforce as you will be creating issues to sell a solution and know technical terms to sell.
- You will be establish customer needs and identify sales opportunities then passing all "leads" to the sales team. Primarily focused around Lightning Transition and Managed Services offerings.
- You will be required to document all interactions with prospects within our CRM system.
- Based or able to commute to London
- A background in Salesforce
- Flexible working hours
- Vibrant office environment
- Smart/Casual dress code
The role allows the prospect of growth and development within Salesforce as working for global leader opens up many other career opportunities. A great chance to work in London with a rate of £300-£325 part-time, in line with the market.
Here at Mason Frank International we're the only dedicated Salesforce.com recruitment business that not only serve the technology sector but also the 'sales' sector of the eco-system and partner network
If you are interested in this role or need more information please call 0203 866 1783 or email me at email@example.com.