Senior Salesforce Manager
Seeking a Salesforce Manager, you will be tasked to lead Salesforce teams in different facets of architecture, design, development and delivery
using industry customary processes and tools. You will work with the select few that handle the products and other business to work on solutions that continue the CPQ
lifecycle. By adding your platform and market knowledge along with software development capability, you'll guarantee project delivery success.
- Develop integration strategies and techniques that maximize growth and performance.
- Perform launch readiness, and coordinate testing, rollout, and post-launch monitoring for the platform
- Enable team conferences for solutioning, resolution, and help find risk mitigations.
- Enable program planning and development by promoting Agile methodologies.
- Detail attention on the platform security and ensure that the platform is secured utilizing multiple tools.
- Provide direction on resolutions for end-to-end architecture team and Salesforce cloud development team.
- Convey features for the blueprint for Salesforce that condense costs with customization by participating in the counselling boards for Salesforce.
- Assist the architecture team to identify management solutions for both the client and personnel working with solutions architects that support the Salesforce platform.
- Exercise the best practices, handling stakeholder prospects, collaborating on solution tactics and setting implementations for constant success.
- Technical Degree: Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Electrical Engineering
- Preferred: 10 or more years of relevant work experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Capability with project and people management.
- Skilled with full understanding an practice of CPQ space.
- Familiarity with integration products, such as Mulesoft, IFW
Serious inquiries please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
to be considered.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted via email or at (267) 774-4856
Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!