I'm working with a small Salesforce Customer that's looking for someone to come in as their Salesforce subject matter expert - they've had the CRM for four years but haven't had anyone with a Salesforce background owning the platform.They are looking for someone with 2-3 years of Salesforce experience who can not only customize and maintain the platform, but also work very closely with the different departments to understand business needs and be in charge of making strategic decisions to drive business goals.
Role & Responsibilities
- Maintain and Customize Salesforce platform
- Work closely with the business to understand needs, gather requirements, and perform solutions
- Train new users and support end users
Skills & Qualifications
- 3+ years of Salesforce experience
- Admin 201 certified required
- Someone technically inclined ready to train users
- Provide end-user support for Salesforce.com issues including system configuration and system maintenance
- Ability to create custom applications, configuration, analysis, data loading, workflows
- Abilitity to work cross functionally with the business and gather requirements
- Exceptional communication skills
This position won't be around for long. Please call Samantha at 267-233-6490 to speak confidentially about this opportunity. Qualified resumes can send be sent to Samantha at email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency. We deal with both SFDC Partners & End Users throughout the world and we have never had more live requirements. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & SFDC jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Salesforce.com candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities & SFDC jobs that are available I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org