Salesforce - Administrator - Phoenix - ($80k)
Calling all Salesforce administrators! A well-established, work-life balancing company is looking to bring on a new team member. Join a group of innovators making the everyday lives of people easier and more efficient. Dive right into the mix at this company and start working with Salesforce in a capacity that will make a difference. Company is offering benefits and unique job perks! Qualifications:
- Advanced experience with Salesforce platform
- Salesforce certifications required
- Salesforce service or sales cloud certification would be good
- Declarative customization experience is preferred
- BS or BA Degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- Be the primary owner of various applications
- Support and trouble shoot assigned applications
- Work with different stakeholders to determine key metrics
- Ensure success in the full life-cycle of projects
- Report about status of projects in a timely manner
- Be a team player
- Love to work with Salesforce!
Reach out now with only legitimate inquiries. Vacancy will be filled soon so hop on this opportunity now.
Let me represent you to help start the career of your dreams. I am a recruitment specialist in the state of Arizona, contact me with qualified resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org
or at 303-558-4411.
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com/SFDC jobs than any other agency. We deal with both SFDC Partners & End users throughout the world and we have never had more live requirements. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & SFDC jobs are.