Senior Salesforce Marketing Cloud Specialist - London
As the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Technical Expert,
You will be taking ownership of the technical operations relating to Salesforce Marketing Cloud
as well as taking on new and exciting projects and engaging stakeholders. You will be making full use of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud
platform including the core modules (Email Studio, Mobile Studio, Journey Builder, Automation Studio
etc.) Another core focus of this role will be to train users, support Marketing teams as well as coding AMPscript and configuring the platform.
Applying represents an opportunity to join an award-winning company. It also put you in a position to broaden your skillset and give you exposure to working on one of the most talked-about SFMC
projects that could help take your career to the next level. The organisation I am currently working with is very big on self-development and this is demonstrated as they have a Salesforce
training budget in place and they are happy to pay for certifications and training. Key skills;
- Hands-on technical Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience with modules such as - Email Studio, Mobile Studio Journey Builder, Automation Studio
- Experience using AMPscript - Personalisation and content blocks
- Experience using SQL to query data and build data extensions
- Strong knowledge of English - written and spoken
- Certifications aren't necessary but if you have one then great!
If your skill-set doesn't 100% match the list and you would still like to find roles within Marketing Automation I am working on, feel free to apply or get in touch via the contact details below. Or if you know someone that could be interested in this role please share this post with them.
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone - 0207 337 0898