Seeking an experienced Salesforce professional with experience as a Business Analyst, Project Manager to join a rapidly growing Salesforce partner organization. You will be working with the latest technologies, Salesforce roll outs, and modules to streamline various clientele Salesforce platforms.Requirements:
- 3-5 years of experience as Salesforce Administrator, Business Analyst, or Project Manager
- Possess both technical and functional skills; translating business needs, gathering requirements, identifying solutions
- Experience with product design, implementations, migrations, and integration's
- Agile/Scrum Methodologies
- Declarative solutions - workflows, process builders, validations, fields
- Strong communication skills - working with C-level executives, IT stakeholders, business leaders
- Strong analytical skills - analyzing business needs/requirements
- Experience working with Sales/Service Clouds
- Salesforce partner exeprience (preferred)
- Salesforce Consulting
- Client facing and meeting with business/ IT stakeholders
- Share best practices and develop partnership with users and stakeholders
- Train Salesforce end-users and trainers on newly built features and Salesforce upgrades
- Leading IT team and project management team to successfully implement Salesforce
- Oversee Salesforce instance for business use
- Designing, creating, implementing new solutions within SFDC
- Translating business requirements into technical perspective
- Frequently collaborating with administrators, architects, and developers to implement best business practices
If interested please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 415-967-7641 for more details.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 415-967-7641. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities.