Salesforce CloudCraze Developer
Location: USA, Illinois
Job Type: Contract
We have a requirement for 1 Sr. Salesforce Developer; contract duration is 9 months with possible extension. The contractor is expected to work onsite at the client location from Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week.
Consultant should have hands-on experience with Cloud Craze, back-end Apex development, Visualforce and Lightning.
- Develop and document detailed design and unit testing scenarios
- Contribute to key deployment documentation
- Contribute to requirements elicitation, design and documentation
- build technical solutions for and integrations with CloudCraze or similar eCommerce package solutions
- Technical background (experience with OOP programming languages)
- Salesforce developer certifications
- In depth understanding of Salesforce, CloudCraze architecture (Service Layers, Logic Layers, Data Layers), data models, customizations & extensions
- 3+ years of hands-on experience building technical solutions for and integrations with CloudCraze or similar eCommerce package solutions, i.e. SAP Hybris, Magento or Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- excellent communication skills.
- Ability to code from scratch with Apex, Visualforce
- Ability to conduct testing and support bug fixes
- 5+ years Salesforce Developer experience
- 2+ years Salesforce Lightning experience
To discuss this opportunity as well as other Salesforce.com opportunities available in more detail; please send your CV to email@example.com or you can reach me directly at 212 594 1495 (ext 3945)
Mason Frank International is an established market leading Salesforce recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals globally. We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce Consulting practices and End Users.
**U.S. Citizens and others authorized to work in the U.S. encouraged to apply**