Salesforce Analyst/Developer - Baltimore, Maryland - $85K-105K Annual
Salary: $85000-$105000 Annual
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
Technology: Salesforce.com Jobs
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 7/1/2019
The Salesforce Analyst/Developer will work with other members on the Salesforce team and management to analyze and report significant data relating to daily workflows. This individual will be responsible for ongoing development and maintenance of the technical framework. The ideal candidate will have great communication skills with the ability to communicate with IT and Business members in the organization. A strong understanding of Apex and Visualforce is required.
- Computer Science or IT background highly preferred
- 2+ years of Salesforce experience
- Develop and customize code using Apex, Visualforce, Lightning
- Manage SFDC development to ensure compliance with internal governance and standards
- Working with IT and SFDC Program Mgr., organize existing instance for maximum flexibility
- Develop functional specifications for system features and reports
- Create standard profiles and roles and document processes for onboarding/deleting users
- Participate in user requirement sessions to identify opportunities for process improvement and technical solutions
- Monitor design and execution by 3rd party vendors to ensure compliance with internal architecture and governance
- Provide technical support
- Platform Developer I certification (or equivalent experience) preferred
Client needs to add an experienced Systems Analyst to their team of Salesforce professionals. They are in need of assistance with CRM troubleshooting and solution implementation. Experience in these aspects of SFDC is essential for this role. An excellent opportunity to move into an important role with a growing and exciting firm that offers great benefits and career advancement opportunities.
Brett at Phone: +1 (212)-594-1495 (ext. 3047) Email: email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.
Salesforce/CRM/Salesforce Analyst/Salesforce.com/ADM201/DEV401/DC/ Baltimore/Maryland